- My normal working hours are 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday. Needless to say after-school appointments tend to book up very quickly, but I generally have good daytime availability.
- Initial assessment and subsequent therapy (whether at home or walking/talking) - £150/hr
- Child observations at school or nursery - £150/hr
- Professionals' meetings - £150/hr
- Sessions via phone or Skype - £120/hr
- Phone consultations and phone liaison work with school/nursery or other professionals - £120/hr
- Please contact me to discuss rates for report writing and out-of-area travel time
I accept payment via bank transfer, cash, or cheque. Cancellations with less than 24hrs' notice are fully chargeable. If I have to cancel a session with less than 24hrs' notice I will provide my next session free of charge.
I am also registered with a number of health insurance companies including Aviva, BUPA, Cigna, WPA, and AXA PPP. Some providers pay significantly less than my standard hourly rate, and so I only accept a limited number of insurance cases. Please be aware all providers have different policies about what they will (and won't!) fund, and also that your policy may have an excess.